Careers - Brand Marketing Manager
Pointe Studio is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager to help grow and manage the marketing discipline as we expand our consumer reach in 2017 and beyond. This role will help coordinate the end-to-end process for all consumer efforts and campaigns -- from strategy to production to in-market. The role reports to the Marketing and Merchandising Director and will work closely with creative, sales and product teams. The ideal candidate will have strong creative, production and organizational experience.
- Manage internal and external creative, digital/social, experiential, and retail-based projects.
- Work with team to develop robust wholesale and direct-to-consumer campaigns, launches and projects.
- Lead or assist in project execution by developing briefing documents, planning schedules, budgets, securing approvals and routing assets.
- Explore and evaluate new media outlets, and trends in the marketplace.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and creative assets across all marketing touch points.
- Assist in the development and execution of annual marketing plans. Activities include brand and product go-to-market campaigns, brand positioning, competitive analysis, a brand ambassador program, and retail initiatives.
- Be the voice of Pointe Studio by creating content for social, email and all digital.
- Track and measure the performance of campaigns and initiatives.
- 2-3 years experience in a brand marketing or agency role.
- Experience in integrated marketing production (digital, social, and experiential).
- Demonstrated expertise in creating strategy, project management, and ROI measurement.
- Able to collaborate with multiple business collaborators and external partners.
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines and scopes of work.
- Strong knowledge of social media and social media brand management.
- Interested applicants should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brief cover letter explaining how you found us and why we should work together.
- Work Samples / Link to Portfolio.
Pointe Studio is an athletic brand by Richer Poorer, committed to one-step-ahead style, while creating technical, performance-proven accessories. We believe in sanity not vanity. In mental toughness over physical fitness. In strength over thinness. In living loudly and celebrating individuality. And that breaking a sweat can lead to a breakthrough. To that end, we make fun and functional products that motivate and empower your personal journey, whatever your end goal may be.
What We Offer
- Ability to do work you are proud of.
- Competitive salary.
- Be a key contributor to a smart, dedicated team creating great products.
- Team-oriented workplace in San Juan Capistrano.
be in the know
Join our mailing list and get all the latest news and promotions.