We are partnering with Shashi
and Spirit Yoga Studio
to host a FREE
pilates class at Liberty Station in San Diego. Please join us for the Pilates for Puppies event on Saturday, September 24th
and don't forget to invite a friend!
All proceeds will be donated to the San Diego Humane Society.
Pilates for Puppies
Companies apart of the Sponsorship:
Pointe Studio, Shashi, and Spirit Yoga Studio
Saturday, September 24th
Free, donations accepted
NTC Park Passive B
Naval Training Center (NTC) Liberty Station Park
2455 Cushing Rd
San Diego, CA, US 92106
Please bring your own mat, (personal mat is required). We will be on the grass. Due to the size of the class we will not be able to provide extra mats.
A waiver form is required to be signed. If you have not yet filled one out, please arrive about 15 minutes early to the class to fill out a copy.
THE SD HUMANE SOCIETY | IMPACT
This year, 50,000 animals will rely on San Diego Humane Society for help. With your support:
- More than 40,000 homeless pets will find refuge in San Diego Humane Society's care.
- More than 3,000 orphaned kittens will be given a second chance at our 24-hour Kitten Nursery.
- Humane law enforcement officers will help more than 20,000 animals in need.
- PAWS San Diego will provide safety-net services for more than 4,400 pet families, including more than 1 million pet meals.
- Nearly 6,000 community owned pets will be spayed/neutered at low cost.
- Project Wildlife will care for 12,000 injured or orphaned wild animals.
Please make a tax-deductible gift to support the SD Human Society - and the animals! Any amount will help and every dollar makes a difference.
Thank you for your support and for caring about animals and the people who love them. Donate here